|11/9/21: Taft Communications Fall 2021 Internship
- Read about the opportunity here
- Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
|11/9/21: Lydia Bagarozza LLC PR Intern Spring 2022
- Virtual work only, 2-3 days a week and attend weekly zoom calls
- General interest in self-development, health, wellness, and entrepreneurship
- Send resumes and cover letters to Daniella@Lydiabagarozza.com and learn more about the company here
|10/19/21: Colon Cancer Foundation Social Media Intern Fall 2021
- All inquires email Ms. Lazzaro with included resume- email@example.com
|9/10/21: DQ/PR Fall Intern
- Remote, flexible hours
- Clients range from health/wellness, kids games/toys, beauty, and more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
|9/1/21: TCNJ Communication Studies Department Social Media Content Director
- Student intern (COM 399) to serve as our Social Media Content Director.
- 16 hours per week, mostly virtual with some in-person meetings, from September 6 – December 10, 2021.
- This internship is for credit only; no stipend is involved.
- Interns with experience in branding or marketing preferred, but not required.
|8/27/21: R&J Strategic Communications Public Relations internship
|8/18/21: Provoke Insights Fall Intern
- Paid internship with the option of hybrid or remote work
- Ideal for upperclassmen interested in research/writing/marketing
- Apprenticeship-type learning experience for research & social media skills
Students can apply at this link: apply for internship. Interviews will be held through the end of next week.
|7/29/21: Community Engagement and Social Media Volunteer
The Best Day of My LIfe So Far:
- Remote work, 6 months
- Application Deadline: 8/21/21
The Best Day of My Life So Far Philadelphia, PA
|7/26/21: Communications Intern: MOM Your Business
- The communications intern will assist with a variety of projects and assignments to help support the goals, strategy and responsibilities of the CEO, stakeholders, and business objectives.
- MYB-CI-JD vs2
|7/12/21: All Is Fair – Production Team Positions
For informational purposes only; students will need to do due diligence before contacting and accepting any positions.
- Feature Film: All is Fair and are looking to fill these roles in the next few weeks.
|6/23/21: AVI Publicity Intern
- Publicity Intern for 21-22 school year- email email@example.com
- In general, interns work 10 hours per week and complete their work for course credit or personal interest. This position will not be remunerated. Desired experience includes social media management and graphic design.
|6/2/21: McCann Health NJ (MHNJ)
|5/19/21: New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA or EDA)
|5/5/21: Fund for the Public Interest
|4/9/21: INDIE Congress
|4/8/21: Carver Associates- Application Deadline 4/30/21
|3/19/21: Princeton University Press- Application Deadline 3/29/21