Visit the Lambda Pi Eta (LPH) page to find information and an application to join this National Honor Society.
*Please apply during Fall 2013! Congratulations to all accepted members for Spring 2013
- TCNJ Communication Studies students officially recognized as best in the nation – Nov. 2011
- TCNJ students are elected officers of national communication honor society in a record-setting streak – Nov. 2010
- TCNJ Communication Studies Students Win National Offices, National Paper Award – Nov. 2006
- Communication Studies Scholars Publish Article, Present Multiple Papers at Summer International Conferences – Sept. 2006
- TCNJ communication studies students win national, regional honors– May 2006
Lambda Pi Eta is the official national honor society of The National Communication Association. The TCNJ Alpha Xi chapter was established in 1993. Members are currently organizing a Career Night, Grad School Day, and many other events on the TCNJ campus. TCNJ’s Alpha Xi chapter was named 2003 National Communication Association Chapter of the Year and its advisor, Dr. John Pollock, was awarded the 2003 Thomas A. Veenendall Adviser of the Year Award.
Click to access The Roar.